INDYSTAR'S RECIPE DATABASE
5 in a fix
Roasted Sea Scallops
- 1 large tomato, chopped (or 1 cup canned diced tomatoes)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 12 sea scallops (shrimp work great too!)
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
1. In an ungreased 3 quart baking dish, combine the first seven ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
2. Stir in scallops. Bake 15 minutes longer or until scallops are firm and opaque. Serve with rice if desired.
You can play with the spices, add other veggies or fish. Happy eating!