Search This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gluten Free Eggrolls

This is a recipe I found on www.glutenfreeforum.com for eggrolls. They were, and still are, something I really missed from my "gluten eating days", along with much Chinese and Asian-American food. Enjoy!

"For the eggrolls I use a similar method as the crab rangoon!

Once again I don't know exactly what the measurements are, as we made this up....

I use:
1 cup of chopped cabbage
1 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup cooked ground pork
2 tbs gluten-free soy sauce
2 tbs corn starch
Vietnamese rice paper
a couple beaten eggs
same batter recipe as above

Mix the cabbage, bean sprouts, pork, soy sauce, and corn starch in a bowl.
Brush the rice paper with the egg like before.
Roll the cabbage mixture in the rice paper (this time use the full sheet of rice paper)
Dip in the batter
Dust with rice flour
Deep fry until golden brown!
Enjoy!! biggrin.gif"

Original post at: http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=16824&st=30

No comments:

Post a Comment