Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Amy's Kitchen Gluten Free Products

When I first went gluten free, I was eating a lot of rice and rice noodles and missing what I thought then to be "real food". Over time I realized that I had not been eating much "real food" at all! I discovered Amy's at a local market, and loved food again! I saw the light into real food being just that: minimally processed (if at all) and nourishing. Amy's is great for lunches and will bring you back to the path of searching and eating better food than you can remember.

Here's a link to a list of their gluten free products: http://www.amys.com/products/search_results.php?form_glutenfree=1

They are a little pricey, but if you write them telling them about your new diet and ask for coupons they will send you some!

No comments:

Post a Comment